Skip to content Proudly Caring for Veterans
Strength & ConditioningInstill Confidence.
Inspire Lifestyle Change.
Let Our Experts Help You Get StartedUsing Proven Training Principles & Modalities
Let us help inspire you to a better, stronger and healthier body. Harmony must exist between diet, exercise, strength and stress. Do you have what it takes to improve your health?
Training Principles. Be Intentional.
- Ground based multi-joint / single joint movements
- Upper body pulling to pushing ratio 2:1
- Lower body hip dominant to knee dominant ratio 2:1
Three Dimensional Movements
- Learn how to stabilize the body
- Moving both forward/backwards
- Moving Laterally side to side
- Anti-lateral flexion
- Continually, and progressively, applying greater loads and Stimulus.
- Develop greater levels of strength and or endurance.
- Proper progression of training modalities throughout the year is a fundamental component of our Training program design to maximize strength gains and reduce the possibility to injury.
- A comprehensive approach to designing training cycles throughout the year.
- With periodization our programs will allow continued Results throughout the year.
Services We Offer
- Personal Training
- Group Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Movement, Range of Motion
- Mobility, Flexibility Training
- Joint Stability, Balance, Posture, Gait Training
- Injury Prevention, Pre-hab
- Reconditioning, Return from Injury
Start Your Treatment Today. Schedule An Appointment